Before implementing any kind of gamification, the culture must be created. The Tiebreaker focuses on how to build a culture of gamification for adult learners. I have put together some guiding questions and additional links for each Key to Victory that could help facilitate book studies and self-reflection. The goal of this book study is to equip you with a game plan (created by you!) to implement gamification and to be one step closer to being The Tiebreaker!
If you would like to purchase the paperback version in bulk (10+ books), please contact me for a discount.
How to facilitate the book study:
- Read each chapter. Some chapters include the following components.
- Game Changer and The Drawing Board: Game changers are built-in for the reader to jot down notes while reading and ideas are fresh in their minds. Go ahead, physically write it in the book!
- Timeouts: Timeouts are included, intentionally, for the reader to pause and reflect on his or her own practices.
- Instant Replay: This component includes real-life examples from the author’s experience
- Complete and use these components as reflection tools and to begin sketching your game plan.
- Use the additional links and book study questions for small group discussion and reflection. The deeper you reflect, the better your game plan you will be!
The Tiebreaker Guide