“They wanted someone real. That is exactly what I gave them–me.”“Key to Victory 5”, The Tiebreaker
Guiding Thoughts to Ponder
- How do you reward yourself for your success? How do you reward others? How could you reward your players?
- On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most), how comfortable are you with self-reflection? How beneficial do you find self-reflection? How often do you practice self-reflection?
- How could reflection become part of a common practice for your team? How could you grow, as a team, to value and grow from self-reflection?
- Describe a time when you refined your practice. How did you do it? It could be a lesson, a program, a skill, etc.
- When you think about change, how do you feel? Are you anxious? Excited? How can you learn to embrace change? How are you real with your players?