“Don’t be afraid to erase the game plan and start over. Starting over could be your biggest breakthrough yet.”“Key to Victory 4”, The Tiebreaker
Guiding Thoughts to Ponder
- Share it out. Right here. Share it out. Express one failure you have experienced in your role; but, don’t just share the negative. Explain how you have grown from this experience.
- How do you take care of yourself? List 5 activities you enjoy doing for self-care. What are your limits? What have you discovered about yourself as a leader?
- What do you need to be honest with yourself about? It’s okay. Write it down and post it beside your priority. Read it daily. You are allowed to be honest with yourself.
- I have identified a toolbox for building relationships with my Os. Which strategies do you agree with? Have you found other strategies to work for you? Which strategy is the hardest for you?
- Commit to starting over. One thing. Something you have been putting off. A lesson plan, a relationship, a recommendation letter. Right now, commit to starting over.